This feature-packed, remote-controlled Scoop toy vehicle features an amazing stunt mode, motorized back bucket, forward and backwards controls, plus lights, sounds, and phrases!
The fun is in your child’s hands with R/C Super Scoop from Fisher-Price. This remote control vehicle brings Bob’s best friend to life with motorized action, cool sounds, fun phrases, and a one-of-a-kind jaw-dropping stunt! The easy-to-use remote control lets children send Scoop racing forwards or backwards, and also operates his back bucket for cool digging action. But R/C Super Scoop has another trick in store that’s sure to astonish little builders. Ever see a digging machine do a handstand before? Well, with the push of a button, Scoop delivers his sensational “Scoop Stand” — an incredible stunt where Scoop uses his back digger to push himself up onto his front bucket, then lift his body straight into the air! That’s right — Scoop gets vertical, then pumps his back digger up and down, because he loves to celebrate a job well done! For even more hands-on play, kids can use Scoop’s exhaust pipe to manually lift his front bucket and activate exciting lights, sounds, and phrases featuring Bob and Scoop. The world of Bob the Builder™ comes to life as children create their own worksite adventures with the coolest construction machine around
• Remote-controlled Bob the Builder™ Scoop vehicle
• Remote features controls for forwards, backwards, motorized back bucket, and “Scoop Stand” stunt mode
• In “Scoop Stand” stunt mode, R/C Super Scoop uses his back digger to push himself up onto his front bucket, then lift his body straight into the air, like he’s doing a handstand
• Manually use the exhaust pipe to lift the front bucket and activate lights, sounds and phrases
• Children can also press the ‘B’ button to activate lights and sounds
Requires 4AA (LR6) alkaline batteries for Scoop (Included).
Requires 2AAA(LR4) alkaline for Remote Control (Not Included).