Mattel Family of Brands – Return Policy
If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase from any of our Mattel Stores, you may return your selection with original proof of purchase for an immediate refund (minus shipping and processing) within 30 days of receipt.
- Your item(s) must be in the condition received and in the complete original box and/or packaging.
- If an item is sold as a set, individual components of the set may not be returned for a refund.
- You must request and receive an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before returning your product.
- Refunds are applied to the original payment method and are for the purchase price of the item(s) plus applicable sales tax only. Shipping and processing fees are non-refundable.
- We are unable to issue refunds to gift recipients.
How to Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Packing and Sending Your Return
- Once you receive your RMA label by email, print the label.
- Pack the item(s) securely in a corrugated box. You may reuse your original shipping box if all old shipping labels and barcodes are removed.
- Seal the box and secure the RMA label to the outside of the box.
- Send your return to us using an insured, trackable method. We will not issue refunds for products we don’t receive.
- You will receive email notification confirming your return has been received and processed.
- Please allow up to 2 billing cycles for your refund to appear on your credit card statement.